Featured
Ikea Vittsjo Hack Gold
Ikea Vittsjo Hack Gold. I have to add my own flare to this number. So i see priming is not necessary.

But what if you don’t need a desk or wanna hack your vittsjo somehow? From gold to marble to wood accents, here are 12 of my current favorite hacks! You've seen tons of hacks of the expedit and the lack, and i feel like the ikea vittsjo series is having a moment.
But What If You Don’t Need A Desk Or Wanna Hack Your Vittsjo Somehow?
Accessible, en verre et métal, il ne lui manque souvent pas grand chose pour avoir beaucoup d’allure : I love a clever ikea hack, their furniture is so versatile! I decided to hack this vittsjo.
Gold Spray Paint Comes To The Rescue Again If You Own The Bygel Utility Cart ($29.99).
There are just so many ways to make it your own. But, we all know i can’t leave well enough alone. Let me introduce you to:
From Billys To Malms To Expedits To Hemnes, They’re All A Fabulous.
I got the idea when i saw the vittsjo shelves that tiffany at meaningful home gave a gold make over to! I did a second set with liquid gold leaf and they’re now residing in our newly painted living room. See more ideas about ikea vittsjo, ikea, ikea hack.
This Table Was Perfect As Aswell As Having A Glass Top, It Has A Metal Frame Which Is Best For Spray Painting (And It Was Only 20 Quid!) I'm Obsessed With Gold And Marble Together, I Think It Is Just A Winning Combination.
| gold and white marble diy | ikea vittsjo shelf unit!today i am sharing a super easy ikea hack! The transformation of a fairly blah $70. Diy in plaza midwood, gold and glass shelves, gold ikea vittsjo shelf, ikea hacks, ikea vittsjo, ikea vittsjo hack, luxe for less, michelle lane charlotte home and garden, plaza midwood diy, vittsjo shelf hack.
A Quick Look Around Pinterest Led Me To The Vittsjö Shelving Unit Which Made An Ideal Candidate For My Gold And Faux Marble Book Shelf!
For under $200 an ikea vittsjo shelving unit goes from boring white to an antiqued gold finish with marble shelves to display family collectibles. Ohemaa november 8, 2015 at 8:47 am. One of the million reasons i love ikea…the value.
Comments
Post a Comment